Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Funniest Quotes
As one of the UK’s top chefs with over twenty best-selling cookbooks and multiple Michelin stars, it’s no surprise that the Scottish-born Gordon Ramsay is a household name. However, it’s not just his cooking that’s brought him such notoriety - he’s also renowned for his brilliantly creative insults on TV shows such as Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word, and Hell’s Kitchen.
Angry, temperamental, prone to outbursts and frequently swearing like a sailor, these programmes see Ramsay help amateur chefs or failing restaurants improve their skills, but not before he’s insulted them thoroughly. His witty one-liners and pop culture references have spawned memes and videos across the internet, and while we don’t recommend using necessarily, these amusing comments are bound to make you laugh.
1) When faced with a useless chef:
2) When feeling particularly pessimistic:
3) When dinner is dangerously undercooked:
4) When faced with the eternal question of the chicken crossing the road:
5) When someone has been a bit too liberal with the olive oil:
6) When the soup has been over-seasoned:
7) When presented with a poorly-cooked piece of meat:
8) When the seafood special is still raw:
9) When someone hasn’t put the ventilators on:
10) When judging a failing French dish: